-By email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
-By chat: using our customer support button available in your setting section.
Is very easy to post your ad on liqwidity; just follow the steps bellow:
1. Sign in to your profile on liqwidity;
2. Click on the button “add Listing” or just click here
3. Fill the required form. Choose a proper category, upload the photos of your item, and write a clear title with a detailed description of what you’re selling. After that, enter a fair price and double-check the information you’ve entered;
4. for the last steps , click on the “submit” button;
Once you have completed all of these procedures, your advertisement will be reviewed. We verify it to make sure all the information is accurate and that it complies with our rules. You will get an email notification when your advertisement goes online. If something is off, we’ll let you know exactly what changes you need to make.
Please let us know if you spot anything fishy on liqwidity by taking the actions listed below:
1. Click on “Report Listing”
2. Write your report in the pop box and click on “Send” button.
Your suggestion will soon be taken into account by our support team. If your report demonstrates that we have encountered a scam case, we will instantly block such a seller.
We appreciate your assistance in making our site safe.
Thank you for choosing us as your online retailer. Using our platform to make purchases is very easy. Please adhere to the instructions below.
1. Look for the thing
Find what you need by using a search window with filters. You can choose precisely what you want from over a million advertisements on our site.
2. Speak with a vendor
You can arrange a face-to-face meeting to talk specifics or to haggle over the price by chatting with the seller on Liqwidity or calling them on the phone.
3. Take it with you or have it delivered
We thoroughly inspect each of our sellers, but it never hurts to check again. Meet the vendor in a well-lit area, and make sure to pay the seller only after receiving the item.
4. Post your comments regarding the vendor
Please feel free to share your experience with us by leaving feedback on the product page. One day, other purchasers will be grateful to you
No, we don’t, but you can always talk about a convenient delivery method with the vendor.
If you find yourself in this situation, we highly advise you to:
1. Please be patient while your post is being reviewed. It’s conceivable that our staff of moderators are reviewing your advertisement and that it will appear in search results in a few hours.
2. Examine your email. When your advertisement gets live, you will be notified. We’ll also let you know if there’s anything you should change.
4. Strong notice ! If you make adjustments to your advertisement, it will be reviewed again. While we investigate, it will not appear in search results.
Check the status of your ad in your account by clicking on listing.
Please follow the instructions below to have the best ad possible on our platform.
1. Pay close attention to the minutiae.
Take relevant photos of your items, make a clear, detailed description, and complete all of the sections in your profile. These will inform your customers about you and your goods.
2. Make your advertisement as safe as possible.
Remember that people are scared to send prepayments, so we strongly advise against requesting them. Find a way to work with delivery services to enable buyers to pay after inspecting the product and ensuring that it is exactly what they want.
3. Keep in contact
Don’t keep prospective buyers waiting for too long. Check your inbox frequently to see if there are any new messages.
4. Take note of your review.
Feel free to solicit feedback from your customers about their interactions with you the more favorable feedback you have, increases your odds of attracting new customers.
Use Premium Services to highlight your ads and increase their visibility on our site.
If you want to create a great advertisement, kindly follow the steps below.
1. Use a simple title that includes the name of the item you’re selling. Make your title appealing and distinctive.
2. Set a reasonable price for your goods so that the advertisement gets accepted. If the price is irrelevant, it may be declined. Make sure to do some price research on a specific item.
3. Your product description must be explicit and not contain any incorrect information about your product or service.
4. Upload only original, high-quality images of your things that you took yourself and did not download from the Internet. The more photographs you include, the more appealing your ad appears to potential buyers and the more calls you receive.
5. Set the right contact information so that potential buyers/clients can easily contact you. Try to return all incoming calls or call back your customers as soon as possible.
6. The higher your rating on our platform, the more likely you are to attract a large number of purchasers. Remember that it is crucial to establish trust in the business you run. Your rating is determined by the number of favorable and negative comments received from prior customers.
Relax as it can be remediated! Our staff of moderators may reject your ad for a variety of reasons, including:
1. You attempted to post an ad that had no relation to your ad title or listed numerous distinct items in one ad.
2. You’ve uploaded nudity photos or images with contact information, watermarks, and so on. Please remove them and replace them with actual images of the item you wish to sell.
3. You’ve picked an unrelated price. Make sure to conduct some market research and input a reasonable price for your goods.
Make the necessary changes and then click the “ad Listing” button. If all goes well, your ad should be live in the next minutes.
Users must follow all applicable laws, the Terms and Conditions, and any Platform rules and policies that are posted.
Here is an incomplete list of goods and services whose promotion on liqwidity is prohibited in Ghana:
1. Narcotics, steroids, and any other drugs or treatments that must be prescribed by a licensed medical expert
3. Military/police items that are restricted
4. Human organs
5. unauthorized/pirated copies
6. Stolen property
7. Lock picking and code grabbing devices
8. Electronic equipment prohibited by the law.
9. Sexually-oriented services
10. Loans, money transactions, Cryptocurrency
11. Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
12. Network marketing and “Home Base Business” jobs
13. Products (goods or services) that are illegal to sell under the law.
Your advertising will remain on the site for 4 months (after the latest renewal date) before being automatically erased or deactivated.
Please keep in mind that you may always modify your listing if your item hasn’t sold.
Premium Services are packages intended exclusively for merchants that help to promote their goods more effectively.
Our custom packages assist our valued merchants gain more attention and sell more quickly.
We are the only site that links buyers and vendors and facilitates their meeting. You will be making deals with several people, thus it is best to discuss such matters personally with each seller.
However, we do not advocate mailing prepayments. It’s also risky to pay the entire amount before seeing the merchandise. Set up a face-to-face meeting with a seller in a public place or arrange delivery, inspect the product, and only pay for it if you are satisfied.
Awareness and vigilance are two things that can assist you avoid being duped. We’ve compiled a list of general guidelines to help you avoid dishonest sellers:
1. Check feedback
It helps to ensure the person’s integrity. People who have had dealings with certain sellers submit reviews to keep others informed of how the transactions went. Before you make a purchase, read the reviews. Other purchasers will appreciate you sharing any experience you have had. Keep the Feedback section in mind whenever you have or plan to deal with a vendor or service provider.
2. Avoid sending prepayments
Engage with sellers in a public place and seek payment upon delivery. Before you make a payment, inspect the item’s quality and ensure that it meets your expectations.
3. Make sure that the packed item is the one you’ve inspected
Examine the item and pay only when it is in your possession. Don’t give a fraudster the chance to exchange it.
4. Never give out your financial information that can be misused
Avoid scams and frauds such as fictitious payment services, fee requests, or solicitations to use money transfer services.
5. Use common sense
Please stay away from anything that appears to be too good to be true, such as unreasonably low prices or offers of quick money.
We do our best to vet our sellers, but it’s very difficult to vouch for everyone.
Expectations are important. To minimize disappointment, we strongly advise you to meet with merchants in public places or require payment upon delivery.
Examine the merchandise to ensure it is exactly what you ordered, and only pay for it if you are pleased.